Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank you…

2008 is coming to an end… 2009 will be arriving in a few more minutes (based on d time i wrote dis blog) …


Here, I want to take this opportunity to say a million of thanks to people who had make remarkable changes in my life in one way or another, directly or indirectly, positively or negatively…


To the person who is with me from the beginning till the end,

Accompanying me all the way throughout my fight with STPM,

Lending me a strong and firm shoulder day and night,

Tolerating my unreasonable tantrums and attitude,

Holding my hands walking through the difficult times of my life this whole year…

Thank you gong… Thank you Foo Kiat


“At the bottom of luck means beginning of luck is waiting for you…” (03.10.08 ~ 22:46)



To my gang,

Who readily accept me for who I am,

Never blame me for anything,

Understand my situation and condition willingly,

Pull me up from sadness, raise me up for more happiness,

The days with you all I will cherish forever…

Especially “Tapi adik-adik kena tukar pakaian ya… Tak boleh pakai uniform masuk cinema la…”,

Lost in the way from Cineleisure to One Utama,

Dealing with the horror of Quarantine,

And many many more…

Thank you for accompanying me all the way throughout my Upper 6 life…

Thank you Shuk Chen, Wan Theng, Li Ting, Joanne, Sue Ann, Dhivya, Fei Ling…



Shuk Chen,

Thank you for willing to clean up the excretory wastes in the class with me…

Thank you for accompanying me for the ‘so poh’ journey in the whole school with blue ribbons like sakai together with Wan Theng, (too bad we din take photos!)

Thank you for making me feel better all the time…


“Ai yo... Why she like this do thing one... Compare to you, all those are just small matter compared to what you have sacrificed... Just now I cried don’t mean to make you luan... I just cant help it... Stress! You don’t cry a... Don’t think too much... Go to sleep… Everything will be over after tomorrow… Then off your phone for a whole week… STUDY! I m going to do the same... Haha...” (07.11.08 ~ 00:24)



Wan Theng,

Thank you for letting me throw sweet wrappers on your desk…

Thank you for bearing with me all these while…

Thank you for being my loyal listeners to all my grudges…


“Where got I scold you for sms me o? Yala… Sometimes your sms got effect of motivation... I dint mind if you sms me de… BUT… I think you should go STUDY NOW!” (15.11.08 ~ 16:26)



Li Ting,

I know you and me tak biasa with all those sentimental de thing,

So now get to a more innocent (and me act stupid) de mode,

Thank you for all your cold jokes, dun care when the weather is cold or hot,

I’m waiting to go your house, want see the ah pek play guitar while sing ar!!!

But really thanks a lot for fetching me back…

I’ll remember de oh our first time push car with few leng zhai(s)…

And our trip to KLCC also lar…

And thank you for trying to be sentimental and try to make me cry (though not successful)


“Some people bite others when angry~ Some cry when sad~ I told cold joke when boring~ It is ok to express our feeling by cry, bite people n even told cool joke~ But the fact is the problem will not solve after you bite someone~ So try dun be so emotional n you save a lot of ATP~” (03.11.08 ~ 23:18)


“A journey end is a start of another~ Hope I can be there for one after another~ Because that are friends for~ Thanks also for being my friend n let me feel that I am not alone~” (03.12.08 ~ 23:25)



Joanne,

I really love the comic you drew for me…

It is d best in my heart…

And remember the poem you wrote for me for SFC retirement?


“Your presence…

Saves the hopeless…

Touches the emotionless… And

Heals those who are hurt…


Fills in the emptiness…

Warms the coldness…

Lightens the darkness…

Erase the evilness…

Your presence is nothing but a divine gift for everyone and me to cherish…


So,

Thank you for being my friend, you will always be a part of my memory…”


Thank you for your master pieces…



Sue Ann,

Dear dear!

Really my pleasure getting to know you…

You were ever ready when it comes to listening to my problems…

And being there for me when I find no one to talk to…

You accompanied me walked through the hardest part in my life…

And you never leave me alone in search of true friendship…

MC-ing for 50th Merdeka celebration, a moment to cherish…

Trip to KLIA and the tough process, a moment of gratitude that it is over…




Dhivya,

Dear…

Thanks for all your support and laughter…

It brightens up my days!

The Deepavali celebration in your house…

I really enjoyed it very much…

Ya… Prince William is more handsome than Prince Harry

* No offence, just a personal opinion =P *


“Dear don’t worry. Tomorrow you will do fine, just be alert and everything will go on smoothly. All the best and god will guide you” (14.01.08 ~ 21:59)



Fei Ling,

We are always the sweet sweet gang ma…

Though Shuk Chen quitted, but we remain as the candy-loving gang!

You are more matured in thinking and actions…

Thank you for all that…

Love you too!!!



Jia Wei,

I think you are right…

Cos we are of d same age, so we are a bit ‘closer’ den d rest…

Though the closeness does not really last long,

But d whole process is something that I don’t mind going through again…

I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings unintentionally…

For me, you are always my best friend even if we did not really talk to each other anymore…

Cos our silent ‘communication’ is something that will trigger my tear gland whenever I look back…


“It’s not the matter me intelligent… ‘take pride in how far you have come, have faith in how far you can go’. Got ohm? We can work together in studies, I’ll help you.” (13.09.07 ~ 21:21)


“… smile and be happy always. If tuanku titahkan, hamba akan balasah orang tu… :-)” (29.08.07 ~ 23:35)


* Jia Wei is a Taekwondo pro *



Adrian,

My friend since kindergarten ah, kai wan xiao!

You have your own unique way of making me happy and laugh…

Talking to you I feel no stress, no burden…

We can talk about anything under the sky, from things related to us to those we don’t know…

I still remember last time when I was sad you said something that make me smile back


“Wah! Mei Kin sad a… Faster call everyone go Pizza Hut. Today Mei Kin belanja”


Such a unique way, how can I forget!



Sor Poh Lee Pei Yin,

You know what, I really miss the time sitting beside you…

We can laugh over slightest thing…

Yet when it comes to Add Maths we can be serious like nobody’s business.

You now still got ‘lau zap’ when drink water or not a?

And… Use water ‘put’ (Cantonese) fire…

Clumsy la you sor poh…

But that’s what makes me laugh all the time…


“Sor poh… Don’t simply think lah. I really don’t mean to isolate you la. Don’t worry la. I won’t leave you alone…” (6.10.07 ~ 23:33)



Wilson,

Saya rasa awak pasti ingat saya dah lupa kat awak kan

Tapi, saya tak pernah lupakan awak, seorang kawan baik saya…

Your curiosity really kills me a!!!

Tapi lama-kelamaan, saya belajar untuk menerima sifat ‘unik’ kamu…

Memang tidak dapat dinafikan kamu merupakan salah seorang sahabat karib saya yang tiada orang dapat ganti…

I was really touched that night when you called me…

To cheer me up though it was really very late already.

And thanks for your phone call…

Few hours before you departed to Canada

You are a great guy, keep it up and remember us in Malaysia!


Yoke Kheng @ Evelyn,

I know you as Yoke Kheng, but people know you as Evelyn, as KW’s lao po,

World so small o? We met in Perfection, be friends, separate…

Then met again one fine day in the train…

Then lost in touch…

Browse browse suddenly saw you in Friendster, with another identity…

Thanks for your laughter, your phone call and your sms!


Mxxx,

* I know Sue Ann will roll up her eyes *

Already have a blog entry dedicated to you,

Yet I have to say thank you very very much…

For being there with me and telling me everything will be alright…

Accompanying me to Konsert Senandung Kasih…

Agreed to attend Kem Perpaduan and trip to KLIA…

And waking up before my morning call…

(to jog, but unfortunately raining)

I don’t know how long it will take for you to accept me back as your friend,

But really appreciate every moment we shared together as friend…

I really really miss you this friend…

But GOD planned it to be this way, I have no choice but to follow…

Sorry I couldn’t celebrate every year’s Christmas with you as promised,

But I will make sure I give you something every Christmas to let you know I still remember my promise

This will be my 3rd promise to you…


Kah Weng / Lut Pig,

Really need to thank you for being my friend all these while…

Thanks for all your sms and words…

It will stay in my heart…


“… Just sorry to bodoh. Whatever it is bodoh has lut pig… Trust lut pig” (05.12.08 ~ 23:53)


I hope bodoh will stay in lut pig’s heart till the end…



To everyone I know

I might left out your names

Cos there are too many people I should say thank you to…

But no matter what,

Each and everyone of you left prints in my life…

Thanks for everything…

Though 2008 is not a good year for me

But I am satisfied and happy to have all of you with me…

May 2009 bring more happiness to us!


H@PpY NeW yEaR!!!



With deepest love,


# Mei KiN #


7 comments:

  1. i see the 'ending' want to cry for u... but..eh..who tell u can umum my massage! bt oklah..i wish u to be happy as i will be happy also! move on even 1 cm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear dear arrr!!
    HUhuhuuuu... ur post so touching larr.. i'll never forget you as you have already became one part of my memory.. I wanna thank you for everything too!! You have helped me A LOTTTT!! I don't know what else to say beside THANK YOU!!
    Though now we're on our seperate ways, but i hope we can still keep in touch(which we are doing now-very good!XD) and meet up once in awhile! :D
    Wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Those unhappy and sad moments in 2008... we shall say BYE-BYEE LERR~~~ kaka!! And may 2009 brings you lots of happiness, joy and laughther! :P
    May you have a great year!!!
    Lovezz~~~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, young moi, finally i can get off frm the place full of sweet wrapper la...blek! :P
    anyway, i definitely will miss the moment we been together even it is short..thank you for always motivating me to be tougher (coz u trained me stronger by bully-ing me.. XD.. )
    lastly, let this new year be like a plane ride with hapiness, health, wealth, friendship, and loves with u! move forward to new 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah~~ how did you manage to write all that... i wish i could express my feelings like that too... so clear...
    but if i did, that wont be me anymore...
    i did all those things you write ???
    i........
    i dont know how to comment...
    all those things you wrote are just......... SWEET!!
    THANK YOU~~
    It makes me smile, but sad at the same time~~
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaa...! Firstly, I salute you that you have the guts to write all those emo emo messages...I'll probably break down (>_<) before I can finish a post like that...

    Thanks for putting up the poem I wrote...I actually forgot about the poem...

    And thanks for putting up those photos doing graduation day! We all look gorgeous, last group photo with pn.vijaya was my fav!!! (can't say the same for the couple photo of me and u though... T.T Hitamnye aku!)

    Anyway...happy new year, hope we can hang out again with the whole gang...and hope both of us will manage to get the interview with the Jabatan (lambatnye...!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa m i TAT "mulia"? lol.. thanks anyway.. u take care too~ :p

    -wilson-

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa i din realise that i m actually TAT "mulia".. lol XD

    ReplyDelete