Let the journey begins from heart, And ends in heart!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
NEW YEAR RESOLUTION
Here comes the hard part of the year… Every year cos too lazy, I settle for just ONE new year resolution – to be happy everyday. Sounds easy but you never know how hard it is for me!!!
Came across an OLD best friend’s blog yest. He said he is still too excited getting older and older tat he dun wana make more new year resolutions YET. Two things came into my mind…
1. I also dun wan make any new year resolutions yet la. He and I same age. He enjoying his life so I also must enjoy, dun wan burden myself with such thing.
2. CANNOT! Factually, he is younger den me by 7 months. *UNFAIR!* So I must be a good role model… *Ehem*…
Met dis OLD fren (dun care dun care!!! Though factually he’s younger but I dun wan admit!!!) online yest, had a SERIOUS chat with him, containing many ‘hahahaha’s and ‘kakakaka’s and ‘wakakakaka’s before I successfully get a new name (oh, not again!) and wat we chatted caused me to make up my mind to create a list of new resolutions.
So, here are some so-called resolutions…
1. * priority* Be happy everyday
2. *copy from OLD best friend* Care more about friends who care for me and dun care about friends who dun care about me.
~ I think I can do this for every friend of mine except ONE…
** HUH!!!!!! You think very easy make new year resolutions ar???!!!! **
Ok… So that’s it… I’m a very good role model liao lor. He made ONE resolution I made TWO lea… Hahahaha
Yesterday both my bro and sis ‘advise’ or ‘nag’ me into earning more money… Pressure ma… I am like a banker to them. And the best part is they can forget easily that they owe me money!!! (Who so stupid will remember that you owe people money la???)
No comments:
Post a Comment