Friday, December 5, 2008

LAUNCHING OF MY BLOG!!!


STPM some and go just like that… It seems to me like it happens to fast till I dun even have the time to digest everything…

The end of a BIG exam marks d beginning of a painful life. Haha! I guess no one will think like that lar… Everyone will be so happy exam is over. While me? Haihz… locked in my house. Exam at least can study. No exam dno do wat. Stay at home let people scold? PATHETIC.


Yesterday finished exam, today shud go wet. Who knows. Wake up only was greeted with a fierce look. A stare. A firm and hurtful no when I was cheerfully asking. A shout. And last but not least, a bang on d door. As my nature has it, I replied everything wit a bang on d door too. But d fire is still dere.


Mayb I shud introduce my life briefly. I hav a dad (a strict wan), a mom (a loving n caring one who oways let me hug and teh), a sister (hu I love so much… she used to sayang me a lot. But since got bf she starts to abandon me. Haha. She is a money freak. Reli money freak who oni talks about money money money… her life is just MONEY!!!), a brother who always say “bodohnyer…”, “cis! Bedebah punyer budak”, “Bodoh~~~ Bodoh~~~”, “Ish… Ish…”.


While I’m youngest in d family, my sis oways says tat I too dimanjakan. Mayb yes guar… But me n my sis oways jokes about our pathetic life-style, caused by our own hastiness when we ‘dilahir semula’ (we ran too fast and forgot take sth wit us… end up we were treated ‘differently’ from my bro) haha!!


Ehem… well, back here. I’m proud hearing my fren’s dad’s friend calling us whole bunch of students “tough kids”. Why? Cos we gone tru a lot n had d courage to take up STPM. *ya… A-Level n Matriculation is actually tough too…*




Now that STPM had ended, does tat mean v r not tough kids anymore? Haha. NO! I salute ALL Form 6 students for their guts, bravery, determination, sweat, perseverance and hard work in going all d way to finish d 1 and a half year in Form 6. *SALUTE*


But I’m gona miss life in F6, in SMKKB, my frens, teachers, my class and… My uniform… *sob sob*



All d best for all d heroes out there!!!


**My next few blogs mite b bored…


No comments:

Post a Comment