I wonder how I shud start writing it… When I 1st started being a monitor, sum ppl r just… *no suitable word*
“Who’s d monitor in your class?”
“We dun hav monitor la. Mei Kin is just TEMPORARY monitor”
Haha. Admit lar… Cos my class teacher was so obsessed wana noe us during d 1st day, we introduce ourselves, end up she just pin point me n say “YOU. Be temporary monitor 1st”. But d ‘temporary’ ends up being one and a half year…
Looking back at d life as a class monitor, sumtimes feel sad, sumtimes feel unbelievable. I was running around like a chicken without head. And whole F6 life is full of STAIRS. Walked up and down many times in a day. Huh…. Tiring job!
Den dere were many incidents tat happened. But one memorable one was d last day of skul in U6. Me and Shuk Chen. We went all around d skul looking 4 mops and detergent. Cos sum irresponsible animals excrete their waste products in our class. EW~~~
Among all d 3 classes in U6, bio class had all d ‘good’ names. We are famous for ponteng class, tak tumpu perhatian apbl guru mengajar, terlalu sibuk dgn aktiviti koko, selalu keluar apbl guru mengajar, banyak gangguan dari luar ketika guru mengajar etc etc. And undeniably, I did almost all of d offences b4… (not almost lar, is COMPLETELY ALL)
But in class 6A1 I reli learned a lot and we shared a lot… Though we are not d caring n sharing kind, we hidup berpuak-puak and we din reli do a lot of things together, but… Err… We are still a class lar. Haha. Dno wat I merepek here also…
No comments:
Post a Comment