Let the journey begins from heart, And ends in heart!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
ENDING...........
Not bad ma… last blog posted more than 24 hours before d start of new year! Haha…
New year shud hav new hope, new objective ma, riet? Well, stop crapping ba.. these r not wat I wana write on my last blog… I’m going to tell another story… to wrap up everything…
I started this blog is cos I wana try to find back d close connection tat I once had wit my very very best fren. But lately I grow very tired, feel I cant handle it anymore… so I decided tat fren ma, once u let go it will not cum back again…
I knew him since I was in F2. we were in d same society. Tat time, he just joined d society. I still rmb when I saw him dat day he was clad in his KRS green uniform, trying to tackle a pretty gal by d name of… May? She’s a very pretty gal, my best fren once, till sth bad happened la. My story is not about me n her, so I shud not elaborate lar…
mm… me n him was not tat close till we were in f4. everyday during recess, it will be us one whole gang there… he’ll oways hold his add maths book wit his calculator, while I will sit there chat n laugh wit our gang… consist of many ppl la… me, A, CW, OY, WK, KM etc etc… we had lots of fun together la…
den our club had dis annual programme of writing letters to juniors… it’s called ‘Secret Angel’. I had my senior tat time… but other than writing to my senior, me n him wrote to each other as well. He told me how he courted May last time… and we berbalas letters for 3 to 4 times la… we were reli close frens last time. We spent our recess time together as a gang and ath, we will laugh together..
In f4, during my bday, they celebrated wit me. Tat was my first time celebrating bday wit my frens. Tat day no one remembered to bring matches for d cake and my dis best fren went home to get it…
And one day, he quarreled wit CW. Me n A was trying to make them berbaik semula… since tat time start, our frenship had changed. He no longer spend his recess time wit us in UBK room… he was busy wit his martial art club’s things wit another gal… we no longer laugh together and our letter-writing mission stopped not long after tat…
Things turn to the worse when he n CW quarreled again. Dis time me n A decided not to campur tangan. And without knowing it, dis causes our frenship to drift further away… further and further tat we oni say HI when we met along d corridor. But once a while we did talked together though not as close as last time…
As time passes, his name began to fade from my life. I was surprised seeing him studying f6 lik me. But things between us had gone worse than b4. this time around, we did not even say hi when we met. Lik total strangers?
It was in U6 tat I made up my mind tat things shud not continue dis way. During orientation week, I put him under d same group as me, hoping tat we can work together again… and for activities part, fate has it tat I was in d same group as him too… but thought remains as thought. Wat happened does not go according to d plan.
Few days before orientation week start, d teacher advisor told me tat she will b absent on d few days throughout our orientation week. And she wants me to take care of d whole programme, to go from dis end to tat end, make sure everyone is safe. 18 and 19 years old students need to be taken care of? I was thinking… but I had no choice but to obliged. My plan was ruined by d order…
Den cum carnival. I got a surprise from him. Sth tat reli reli surprised me a lot. I guess tat was a way for him to express his gratitude for my ‘honey drink’ when he was coughing d other day…
I tot tat god has paved a way for us to be best fren once again. Things seems to go on pretty smooth in d beginning, but not towards d end.
During d eve of graduation day, I was giving out sth to those ppl hu leave a print in my heart. I was actually thinking whether I shud giv him d more expensive but not so nice wan, or d one I like d most but not as expensive as d other one. At last I made up my mind to giv him d cheaper one. Though I feel tat he deserve sth tat worth more in money sense, but I followed my heart. It was a star… I hope tat it will light up his life when he feels alone in dis world, as a star is a symbol of hope.
Graduation day… d day I had most fun with him… but good times dun last…
Mayb my messages both in msn and smses make him feel tat I very fan. Day after day, sumtimes I could get good chat wit him, sumtimes I just get a cold ‘wat’. Mayb cos he feel I fan, we cant reli hav a good chat anymore…
Soon I realize tat I am very annoying n disturbing his life, so I end up not reloading my phone so tat I wont sms him n fan him…
I went to d extend of online later at nite cos I wana see whether he did change his display name in msn or not. But once after another obstacle disrupt my plan. At last I saw him online… wit d nickname dat I was waiting for…
But not long after he online. He changed his nick name… mayb tat’s when I realize tat things just cant return back to last time ba…
If he say himself xiao qi, I am ten times more xiao qi den him…
Just lik d sms my fren sent me… frenship are just lik balloons, once u let them go, they will never cum back…
I am actually very tired… if I sms him he will feel I fan. If I din sms him it is as if I giv up.
At last, I made up my mind to giv up after wat happened yesterday… I tell myself I shud not be so stupid. D story of LP and B had END long time ago! Why I refuse to accept dis fact!!!
My sis once told me tat a girl’s best fren is oways a boy… and a boy’s bestfren is oways a girl… I think it is true, but just dat I am always lack of luck ba… wit whichever guy also cant be best fren.
“If one day you say you are hungry, I will jump down from d boat to get fishes for u…
If wind blows, I will take over the yacht and sail d boat for u…
If u say u dun wana see me, I will jump into d sea, let the shark decide…”
Thank you very much for all your promises… all your care and for your frenship… I reli appreciate wat u did n said, but I am just getting to tired to fight my heart to do sth tat my brain said I shud not do. I think words are easy to say, but easy to forget as well?
No… I din blame u… for forgetting wat u asked me to trust n blif...
Just hope tat u will oways stay happy. if u dun take yr 1st move now, later she let ppl rampas liao u dun cry a!!!
everything is sincere from my heart, i do appreciate ur existence in my life... i love the pink tissue package i gave u... really sweet into the bottom of OUR heart!!!
everything is sincere from my heart, i do appreciate ur existence in my life... i love the pink tissue package i gave u... really sweet into the bottom of OUR heart!!!
ReplyDelete