Trust… a word tat carries out a deep meaning… a couple will break up if no trust. A student will get 0 marks for exam if teacher din trust he din copy during exam. Wat more? Frens will quarrel if there’s no trust among each other…
For me, trust remains a word. Easy to say, easy to promise.
“Trust me!”
“Oh… Ok…”
“I trust you…”
“Oh. Thanks”
D word “TRUST” just turn around and around and around…
When sum1 ask u to trust them, wat u take into consideration? D seriousness in deir face? Wat if u cant c their expression? Guess whether they are serious or not? Come on lah. Dun think u r very great, can noe wat others think.
Or straight ask “Eh, u serious ah?” dun be stupid. Of course ppl will say they’re serious.
Mayb u can oni depend on
Mind u. u trust sum1 doesn’t mean u can trust everything they say. Hu noes… at tat moment they meant it. After a while they even forget wat they ask u to trust about them. Rubbish.
I purposely make dis blog un-understandable by any1. cos I dun wan ppl to understand wat I write.
I trust so many ppl… but which time is they reli prove to me they are worth my trust?? One in hundred? Though I’ve been cheated of my trust many times, I still say tat I trust him/her/them. (sumtimes it is better not to be specific)
Actually u cant trust any1 in dis world. Not even your best fren. Not even your own heart. Cos your heart can betray you. Our hearts often do things tat can mislead us. Cos our heart is diff from our brain. It cant analyse wat we shud blif, wat v shudn’t blif. Riet?
Lately I’ve been taken on a merry-go-round. A very fast wan. One minute u r on top, another moment u’ll b down to d earth. I’m tired of playing dis kind of game. U duno when u can trust d merry-go-round to bring u high up to d sky, when u’ll be brought down back on earth again. My brain turns and turns and lost its rationality. Which moment I shud trust, which I shudnt.
I reli shud call it a quit. Actually I shud do it 18 days ago. But my heart just dun wan listen to me. It just refuse to trust wat my brain analysed. Now tat I noe d truth liao, I guess my heart hav to follow wat had been decided. Enough is enough. I dun wan risk another chance to hurt myself. No matter wat is said/done, I must never never trust it again!!!!
Pls dun cum near me anymore!!!!!!!!
haha... trust me bah!
ReplyDelete