I've turned down what I see as a golden opportunity for my career kick start
And here I am, just got back from the worst interview I've ever attended so far in my life. An interview that makes me so down and demotivated. An interview that makes me feel like I'm not good enough to chase that dream and passion of mine
And so before I forget this feeling and do something crazy, like asking that company to take me in again after I rejected their offer last Monday, I want to write this. To serve as my personal reminder that :
NO! Don't cause people problem. You've rejected them to chase what you said was your dream and passion. So move on! Get on with it! Don't look back! Even if you must, look for new job offers. No going back to this!
Ok, Mei Kin. Take note k. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment