I am alive
I am surviving
I wish I have something like a end-of-challenge reward in the form of a vacation to look forward to
Call me immature, call me childish. But such a reward waiting for me at the end of a challenge/hardship/hardwork makes me work harder and wanting to success faster
I have a 2-month-challenge which I told NO ONE, except one of my best friend who successfully placed a wild guess
Day after day, I lose hope on the challenge
Not because I don't want to accept it, NO!
I accept the challenge with mix feelings, but day after day, I realise it is getting harder
Things are spoiling, and I am spending more and more to buy and get it done.
Methods after methods fail, till I was even told to put a stop on that.
How can I not give up, how can I not lose hope?
Yes, I am stronger than this.
I started it, so I shall end it...
I am living
I am breathing
I am surviving...
u'll survive! =)
ReplyDelete