Let the journey begins from heart, And ends in heart!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
I am back!!!
Ok…. I’m back into blogging after absent for few days…
Going to make few changes here and there in my life…
Firstly, name of my blog…
Dis year I dun wan get serious. Since oni got a year and 4 months for me to be in my TEEN age. So I wana enjoy to d max like a real kid! (but I am a TEEN, not KID… anyway, hu cares! *.*)
Polar panda is a name my OLD fren suggested after much discussions… (you’ll never want to know wat other names came into my consideration tat nite). And since I am like a pig (yes, I am lazy, ya, saya bodoh, yup, I am fat etc etc), so I add another animal punya nama there (pig is CUTE!) and I couldn’t stop myself, as a pink-lover, to add d word PINKY (since it rhymes, who cares, I lik can liao. Muahahahaha)
And going to make a declaration here. Batal batal! I’m going to make dis blog MY blog. I am NOT writing this or continuing it cos of ANYONE ANYMORE. My life, I’m going to live it, not other ppl. What more if tat ppl hav got too much things to do to even bother about me. So… here… MEIKIN punya blog…
Today whole morning I did only two things…
Online….
Offline….
I keep on repeating these steps. Why?
Explanation : I am trying to finish reading my OLD fren punya blog.
Further explanation : As a poor little child (yes, I am poor), I dun hav IN and high tech internet access facility. So, I can just wait for d blog to load, den I offline, read everything… Then online… see next page… offline… read everything… repeat… and repeat these few pathetic steps. (I think I did that too often till msn got problem signing me in every few minutes)
Tat fren said tat I am very emo. ME?? EMO???
YOU ALSO EMO LAR!!!!!!!!!
I said dis AFTER reading his blog entries! Haha. So, dun tease or nag me for being emo again!
And I found a post from dis fren…. Sth similar to my post “thank you…”. Only thing is I put his name in my entry but my name is not in his entry. UNFAIR! Zzzzzzzz
Ok. Fine. (small gas attitude back again. =.=’’’)
Put that aside, one question to ask.
AM I IRRITATING AND ANNOYING??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, fine… I AM!
*&%#$@^
P/S : by the way, I doubt OLD fren will let me say ‘I miss you and I love you’, unlike what another gal said? Kakakaka! * rays of hope of getting in love for my fren! *
No comments:
Post a Comment